Katabat 9.2 Release Provides Significant New Product Enhancements
Wilmington, DE – April 7, 2021
This week Katabat released version 9.2 of the Katabat platform, its latest significant software update focused on enhanced security features, additional platform integrations, and improved client communication capabilities. We released over 40 enhancements in response to client feedback and requests.
The 9.2 platform helps clients address accelerating consumer demand for online, mobile payment options which has never been more critical than during this uniquely challenging Covid crisis.
A recent report from McKinsey noted that companies are now three times likelier than they were before the crisis to conduct at least 80 percent of their customer interactions digitally. That same report found that digital adoption has taken a quantum leap at both the organizational and industry levels.
With that in mind, the 9.2 release includes these new and updated features:
- Ease of Communication: Associate Portal LiveVox auto disposition integrations as well as configurable Customer Portal login token packages
- Enhanced Customer experience: Enhanced Account and Customer APIs that enable real-time synchronization of client data; enhanced Customer portal accessibility aligned with WCAG 2.0; French language addition to Customer Portal; and real time demographic data updates from Katabat via webhooks
- Enhanced Online Payment Integration: Integrations to USAepay, Converge and Ingenico to meet market demand; and advanced payment program APIs
- Platform usability and effectiveness: Enhancements to award-winning machine learning pipeline; and a new ETL tool allowing for simpler loading of customer and account files
- Security Enhancements: Multiple updates ensure the platform will to continue to exceed PCI and SOC2 requirements. 9.0 adds SSO SAML 2.0 encryption to better support current consumer payment preferences.
Katabat’s full suite of debt management solutions help lenders, financial institutions and debt collectors streamline communications and optimize engagement throughout the entire debt collection lifecycle.
The single, integrated solution provides clients with the power to control all their debt collections execution in one, unified strategy.
Additionally, by applying machine learning to the debt management and collections process, Katabat’s solutions help improve collections and recovery through a better customer experience, all while reducing costs and compliance risk.
Source: McKinsey, ‘How COVID-19 has pushed companies over the technology tipping point—and transformed business forever”, October 5, 2020
Katabat is the leading provider of debt collections software to banks, agencies, and alternative lenders. Founded in 2006 and led by a diverse team of lending executives and leading software engineers, Katabat pioneered digital collections and has led the industry ever since. It is our mission to provide the best credit collections software in the market and solve debt resolution from the perspectives of both lenders and borrowers.
More from Katabat