Katabat’s Mike D’Andrade will be speaking about best practice when handling vulnerable customers at the UK Credit & Collections Conference on 5 October. Mike D’Andrade will be participating as part of the panel on Identifying and Engaging with Vulnerable Customers.
Some of the topics covered at the conference include:
· Defining vulnerability and broaching the topic with the customer
· Working with ‘transient vulnerable’ customers who expect to be back on their feet soon
· Managing customers who aren’t happy to disclose their vulnerabilities
· Spotting social cues alongside financial cues
· Treading the fine line between ‘creepy’ and ‘cool’ to build an understanding of the customer
Katabat is the leading provider of debt collections software to banks, agencies, and alternative lenders. Founded in 2006 and led by a diverse team of lending executives and leading software engineers, Katabat pioneered digital collections and has led the industry ever since. It is our mission to provide the best credit collections software in the market and solve debt resolution from the perspectives of both lenders and borrowers.
More from Katabat