Founded in 2006, Katabat is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware with offices in London and Sydney. Serving consumer lenders globally, Katabat delivers automated, debt management solutions that help our clients operate more efficiently, seamlessly, and profitably across the full credit lifecycle.
With substantial growth and transformation expected over the next several years, the company is looking to recruit a Staff Accountant. We’re looking for a highly organized and efficient professional who can wear multiple hats throughout the workday while prioritizing the most important tasks on his or her list.
The Katabat work environment is quite dynamic and fast paced, but always exciting. We have assembled an insider team of industry thought leaders, cutting edge strategists, and “get it done” software specialists chosen for category intelligence, proven expertise, and breakthrough thinking. If you are interested in becoming part of this team dynamic, please inquire within.
Why make a career move to Katabat
If you have always wanted to be an entrepreneur who builds a successful business, Katabat is ready for you. This is your opportunity to be part of a successful SaaS firm that is at a significant inflection point in its growth trajectory.
You will enjoy the freedom and rewards of winning in an entrepreneurial culture with a group of sales leaders, software developers and product managers who are respected industry experts.
Katabat provides the opportunity to gain big company experience in a small company atmosphere and culture. Areas you will be exposed to include:
- Multiple entity consolidation
- International accounting such as multi-currencies and local taxes (VAT, GST)
- Transfer Pricing
- Gross Margin analysis
- Operational Reporting and Analysis
- Technology Industry experience
- Exposure to all levels of management
Your duties in this position will include the Accounts Payable and Expense Reports cycle, invoicing clients and booking payments, fixed assets, routine journal entries and General Ledger Maintenance. You will create and maintain Excel spreadsheets on a regular basis. This position will also provide assistance with operational reporting and metrics, ad-hoc reporting, and special projects. You will report to the Accounting Manager and be part of a dynamic team with an opportunity for career growth. If you love Excel, have a positive attitude and are looking for an entry-level accounting position, then this could be the job for you.
- Up to 1 year of relevant accounting experience necessary or a recent college graduate
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and comfortable with technology
- Willingness to learn and to take initiative on a variety of tasks and projects but be able to work independently when needed
- Strong attention to detail
- Work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel (PivotTables, vlookups, etc.) is preferred
BS/BA Degree in Accounting or relevant work experience
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com OR submit the form below.