Hardship Checklist: An Assessment by Industry Experts to Help You Evaluate Your Hardship Management Strategy
A Partnership in Hardship
Maintaining compliance with regards to hardship regulations often results in manual hacks that leave an organisation shackled by operation inefficiencies or worse, audit complications. That is why Katabat and Connected Analytics have partnered to help Australian credit lenders navigate and address national financial hardship policy and regulation.
What's in the checklist?
Our hardship checklist helps with:
- Defining hardship as a credit lender in AUS or NZ
- Tracking hardship notices across all forms of communication
- Handling accounts during hardship review
- Flagging consumers approved for hardship to the credit bureau
- Addressing and justifying denial of hardship