Founded in 2006, Katabat is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware with offices in London and Sydney. Serving consumer lenders globally, Katabat delivers automated, customer experience management (CXM) solutions that help our clients operate more efficiently, seamlessly, and profitably across the full credit lifecycle.
With substantial growth and transformation expected over the next several years, the company is looking to recruit a qualified Technical Account Manager. We’re looking for a highly organized and efficient professional who can wear multiple hats throughout the workday while prioritizing the most important tasks on his or her list
The Katabat work environment is quite dynamic and fast paced, but always exciting. We have assembled an insider team of industry thought leaders, cutting edge strategists, and “get it done” software specialists chosen for category intelligence, proven expertise, and breakthrough thinking. If you are interested in becoming part of this team dynamic, please inquire within.
Why make a career move to Katabat
If you have always wanted to be an entrepreneur who builds a successful business, Katabat is ready for you. This is your opportunity to be part of a successful SaaS firm that is at a significant inflection point in its growth trajectory.
You will enjoy the freedom and rewards of winning in an entrepreneurial culture with a group of sales leaders, software developers and product managers who are respected industry experts.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is responsible for managing all technical aspects of Katabat’s relationship for assigned client(s). This role is a largely client-facing role including both strategic long-term and short-term plans and projects. The TAM establishes strong relationships with clients on various levels and obtains thorough knowledge about their business. The TAM must be able to describe technical solutions to non-technical people as well as developers.
The TAM works closely across the Sales and Delivery organizations to achieve high degrees of client satisfaction and long-term revenue growth.
- Manage assigned portfolio of clients to superior satisfaction as measured by Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Build and document knowledge about the client’s business and technical setup:
- Understand the Katabat implementation for the specific client
- Understand how the Katabat implementation interacts with client applications such as accounting systems, data warehouse(s), payment providers, call center technology, etc.
- Understand the client’s organization (including key contacts and decision makers)
- Understand the client’s decision-making process
- Gain an understanding of the client’s key business challenges
- Actively contribute to the achievement of client and Katabat’s financial targets.
- Log any bugs or feature requests in the bug and feature handling system.
- Monitor product performance and associated support needs.
- Ensure client support tickets are resolved in a fast and professional manner and comply to with agreed upon Service Level Agreements.
- Identify and deliver training/knowledge needs for clients and colleagues.
- Conduct periodic reviews of operational performance with customers, including service disruptions and SLA reviews.
- Monitor support requests to identify any recurring issues; use such data to recommend changes to products.
- Hold regular review meetings with clients to resolve issues and provide insight.
- Build productive working relationships with other Katabat team members and build strong and positive relationships with clients at various levels.
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned by management.
- Experience of working in a client support role with a clear history of customer-facing experience.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Converts goals into plans; manages schedules and timelines.
- Highly independent self-starter.
- Works effectively under deadlines and pressure.
- Resolves issues systematically.
- Manages own time effectively.
- Juggles multiple tasks successfully.
- Clearly documents strategies, policies or technical information.
- Presents ideas directly but tactfully.
- Actively represents the interests of clients in all matters.
- Actively pursue suggestions to enhance value for clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Science highly preferred.
- Experience with design, implementation, and operations of distributed applications.
- Working knowledge of software development practices and technologies.
- Ability to travel to client sites if required.
- Two years of demonstrated experience in technical support, project management, technical sales and consultancy.
If you are interested in becoming part of this dynamic team, please apply below.