Founded in 2006, Katabat is a leading provider of customer experience management solutions to lenders in the US, Europe, and Australia. The company is privately owned with a management team of industry veterans and has grown to be a dominant player in this industry segment.
Katabat is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware with offices in London and Sydney. With substantial growth and transformation expected over the next 2-3 years, the company is looking to recruit a qualified Solutions Engineer. We’re looking for a highly organized and efficient professional who can wear multiple hats throughout the workday while prioritizing the most important tasks on his or her list.
Why make a career move to Katabat
If you have always had vision and drive to build a successful business, Katabat is ready for you. This is your opportunity to be part of a successful SaaS firm that is at a key point in its growth trajectory.
You will enjoy the freedom and rewards of winning in an entrepreneurial culture with a group of sales leaders, software developers and product managers who are respected industry experts.
Don’t stay on the sidelines and let the opportunity to accelerate the growth and success of Katabat pass you by.
The Solutions Engineer works directly with Katabat clients and prospects, usually on a consulting/billable basis. Leveraging prior experience with technology and consumer lending, the ideal candidate helps clients maximize value from the Katabat platform, where most business problems and use cases can be solved via configuration of strategies, queues and workflows. This leader enjoys applying technology to solve business problems.
The ideal candidate brings prior experience working at the intersection of credit management and technology. Consumer lending today is powered by data and technology, and the ideal candidate must have a comprehensive understanding on how to design and execute credit management strategies in order to build loyalty, expand products and/or manage collections and recovery.
Travel for this position is expected to be 50%
80% of Focus: Provide technical platform and product configuration expertise to Katabat clients and prospects
- Work closely with clients to define requirements, deliver best practices design and guidance, and configure Katabat solutions
- Onboard new customers to the Katabat platform during initial deployment
- Develop complex configuration and training to current clients
- Deliver training to new and existing Katabat customers Catalogue client product and technical needs in Agile user story format
- Provide RFI and RFP responses for sales opportunities
- Develop effective relationships with client technology partners
- Work closely with Product Management and Engineering teams to improve overall customer experience and product quality
20% of Focus: Provide input to Katabat’s strategic Product Road Map through client and marketplace insight
- Product leadership emphasis on a deep understanding of client needs and marketplace alternatives
- Inform company product strategy through client and competitor research
- Evaluate Katabat’s existing Products and Solutions as they relate to client needs
- 4-year degree required
- Demonstrated success in consumer credit risk strategy or consumer credit operations
- Hands-on experience utilizing credit management technology and/or lending software platforms
- Hands-on experience in a customer facing software implementation role such as Professional Services or Sales Engineering
- 2-4 years’ experience providing consulting, customer-facing customer service, or software support
- Prior experience with software deployments inside lending institution
- Prior experience in an Agile development environment
- Knowledge of operating systems, databases and modern and traditional application stacks
- Experience writing logical syntax using SQL, SAS, advanced Excel, or similar
- Programming skills desired
- Strong technology background; knowledge of batch and real-time integrations, Spring Framework, MySQL, Java, dialers
- Active Listening Skills
- Outstanding Communication skills: Written, Verbal, Presentation
- Proven track record of offering innovative ideas to improve products and processes
- XML experience desired
What Katabat can offer you!
- A challenging and rewarding career
- Excellent benefits for you and your family! 401(k) with employer match Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance–Spouse and dependent life
- 4 weeks’ vacation per year