Founded in 2006, Katabat is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, with offices in London and Sydney. Serving consumer lenders globally, Katabat delivers automated, debt management solutions that help our clients operate more efficiently, seamlessly, and profitably across the full credit lifecycle.
With substantial growth and transformation expected over the next several years, the company is looking to recruit a qualified Security Analyst. We’re looking for a highly organized and efficient professional who can wear multiple hats throughout the workday while prioritizing the most important tasks on his or her list
The Katabat work environment is quite dynamic and fast paced, but always exciting. We have assembled an insider team of industry thought leaders, cutting edge strategists, and “get it done” software specialists chosen for category intelligence, proven expertise, and breakthrough thinking. If you are interested in becoming part of this team dynamic, please inquire within.
Why make a career move to Katabat?
If you have always had vision and drive to build a successful business, Katabat is ready for you. This is your opportunity to be part of a successful SaaS firm that is at a historical point in its growth trajectory.
You will enjoy the freedom and rewards of winning in an entrepreneurial culture with sales leaders, software developers and product managers who are respected industry experts.
The Information Security Analyst is responsible for a broad range of information security specialties including software vulnerability management, secure software development, technology risk, privacy, data security, and security awareness. As a key player in assuring the security and integrity of our service offerings and products, you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to all aspects of technology risk management, compliance, audits, cyber security and data security. This is a unique opportunity to work with highly skilled technologists, technology leaders and executives in an intellectually stimulating and collegial software development organization.
- Coordinate, execute, document, and manage the Vulnerability Management program including alerts and scans, ensuring timely remediation of all findings
- Support the Sales team by providing subject matter expertise in the completion of RFPs and recurring security assessments
- Support the Vendor Management program by providing subject matter expertise in the completion of security assessments
- Routinely review information security policies, standards, wikis, and training materials to ensure accuracy and current approvals. Document reviews and recommend changes and improvements
- Develop, manage, and provide security-awareness training to the Katabat staff
- Champion the rollout of the security enhancements and fixes. Establish a baseline and work with the software development and product teams to prioritize, schedule, and deploy security enhancements and fixes. Document and communicate progress and status through tickets, meetings, PKIs, and reports. Update policy and documentation to reflect the new state.
- Coordinate the corporate Business Continuity program. Ensure tests are scheduled, performed, and documented. Perform BIA annually. Champion the program and keep the program relevant and visible. Continue to comply with the ISO requirements. Represent the BCP program to auditors.
- Bachelor of Science degree
- Certifications (CISA, SSCP)
- Experience with Vulnerability scanning and management
- Exposure or expertise in Systems administration and security
- Awareness of the Agile SLDC
- Awareness or experience with PCI DSS and SSAE-16/SOC reports
- An understanding of Risk Management frameworks
- Excellent soft skills such as written and verbal communication and people skills
- Self-motivated and driven to learn and grow
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com OR apply on the form below.