Founded in 2006, Katabat is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware with offices in London and Sydney. Serving consumer lenders globally, Katabat delivers automated, customer experience management (CXM) solutions that help our clients operate more efficiently, seamlessly, and profitably across the full credit lifecycle.
With substantial growth and transformation expected over the next several years, the company is looking to recruit a qualified Technical Account Manager. We’re looking for a highly organized and efficient professional who can wear multiple hats throughout the workday while prioritizing the most important tasks on his or her list
The Katabat work environment is quite dynamic and fast paced, but always exciting. We have assembled an insider team of industry thought leaders, cutting edge strategists, and “get it done” software specialists chosen for category intelligence, proven expertise, and breakthrough thinking. If you are interested in becoming part of this team dynamic, please inquire within.
Why make a career move to Katabat
If you have always wanted to be an entrepreneur who builds a successful business, Katabat is ready for you. This is your opportunity to be part of a successful SaaS firm that is at a significant inflection point in its growth trajectory.
You will enjoy the freedom and rewards of winning in an entrepreneurial culture with a group of sales leaders, software developers and product managers who are respected industry experts.
- Analyzes user stories for completeness and correctness to ensure the applications and products and/or releases are in compliance with the QA standards of the organization.
- Develops test plans, test scenarios, test cases, and test data for different types of testing activities.
- Performs UI, functional, integration and compatibility testing.
- Performs Test execution, captures results and reports them.
- Assesses and revises test sequence and scope based upon test results and/or changes in product design.
- Identifies any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate issues immediately to management.
- Design, Create and maintain Test automation scripts in Selenium using Java.
- Develop performance test scripts using JMETER.
- Execution of different types performance tests as per the workload plan and analysis of test results.
- Uses JIRA to report and track defects found during testing and follows through to assure all have been corrected.
- Assesses readiness and deviation of product/project performance based upon test results and product specifications.
- Perform the tests in both the QA and contingency/backup environments.
- Works with clients in UAT to remediate and manage defects incurred in UAT.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work with all levels and manner of stakeholders and proven ability to influence and engage.
- Experience working in entrepreneurial, fast-paced, team-oriented environments.
- Experience with technology implementation projects including requirement review, gap analysis, Test design, and Execution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable in a key client facing role.
- A minimum of two to four years’ experience in Software Testing (Financial Domain preferred).
- Experience in Test automation using Selenium is a must.
- Passion for test automation, software quality, testing tools, and processes
- Understanding and experience of software test automation and general development concepts.
- Experience in JMETER to perform Load and Stress Testing
- Understanding of database structures and ability to write advanced SQL queries.
- Experience on Linux is an added advantage
- Experience on tools like JIRA, Putty, MySQL, Soap UI, Jenkins, TeamCity.
- Strong communication & analytical skills.
- Good understanding of quality assurance and testing methodologies relative to the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
- Curiosity, adaptability and a willingness to learn.
- Experience with managing measurable goals and metrics.
- Must be a self-starter, with a high degree of ambition, and willingness to take risks.
- B.S. degree or equivalent in computer science or related field
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com OR apply on the form below.