Founded in 2006, Katabat is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware with offices in London and Sydney. Serving consumer lenders globally, Katabat delivers automated, customer experience management (CXM) solutions that help our clients operate more efficiently, seamlessly, and profitably across the full credit lifecycle.
With substantial growth and transformation expected over the next several years, the company is looking to recruit a qualified Client Support & Operations Manager. We’re looking for a highly organized and efficient professional who can wear multiple hats throughout the workday while prioritizing the most important tasks on his or her list.
The Katabat work environment is quite dynamic and fast-paced, but always exciting. We have assembled an insider team of industry thought leaders, cutting-edge strategists, and “get it done” software specialists chosen for category intelligence, proven expertise, and breakthrough thinking. If you are interested in becoming part of this team dynamic, please inquire within.
Why make a career move to Katabat
If you have always wanted to be an entrepreneur who builds a successful business, Katabat is ready for you. This is your opportunity to be part of a successful SaaS firm that is at a significant inflection point in its growth trajectory.
You will enjoy the freedom and rewards of winning in an entrepreneurial culture with a group of sales leaders, software developers and product managers who are respected industry experts.
The Client Support Manager is responsible for leading a team of colleagues that proactively monitors client software deployments and respond to client and Katabat raised production incidents. The selected candidate must be able to describe technical solutions to non-technical people as well as software developers. This role requires direct people management and client interaction. Success in this position will be achieved when there are high degrees of client and colleague satisfaction along with achievement of unit expense targets. Following are specific expectations of the position:
- Manage clients to superior satisfaction as measured by NPS or survey results.
- Help the team build and document knowledge about the client’s business and technical setup:
- Understand the Katabat implementation for the specific client
- Understand how the Katabat implementation interacts with client applications such as accounting systems, data warehouse(s), payment providers, call center technology, etc.
- Understand the client’s organization (including key contacts and decision makers)
- Understand the client’s decision-making process
- Gain an understanding of the client’s key business challenges
- Actively contribute to the achievement of client and Katabat financial targets.
- Reduce the hours needed to resolve incidents.
- Ensure client support tickets are resolved in a fast and professional manner and comply with agreed upon Service Level Agreements.
- Assist with identifying and implementing opportunities to improve proactive monitoring of client deployments; includes identifying opportunities to reduce false alerts.
- Identify and deliver training/knowledge needs for clients and colleagues; includes implementing and maintaining client Wiki sites.
- Assist the team with conducting periodic reviews of operational performance with clients, including service disruptions and SLA reviews.
- Monitor support requests to identify any recurring issues; use such data to recommend changes.
- Identify and address gaps with system maintenance, such as certificate updates.
- Maintain and manage schedules to provide 24 I 7 I 365 service for our clients.
- Build productive working relationships with other Katabat team members and build strong and positive relationships with clients at various levels.
- Reasonable schedule flexibility is required to meet client needs; examples include:
- Resolving incidents for international clients
- Weekend high-severity incidents raised by clients that require immediate resolution
Desired Work Experience & Skills
- Working knowledge of software development practices and technologies
- Ability to travel to client sites if required
- Two years of demonstrated experience in technical support, project management, technical sales and consultancy
- Experience of working in a client support role with a clear history of customer/client facing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Converts goals into plans; manages schedules and timelines. Highly independent self- starter
- Works effectively under deadlines and pressure
- Resolves issues systematically
- Manages own time effectively, accomplishes multiple tasks successfully
- Clearly documents strategies, policies or technical information
- Actively represents the interests of clients in all matters
- Manage client expectations and be accountable for ensuring that all SLA specifics are delivered on time as contracted
- Initiates change management efforts when changes on the platform are identified
- Manage overall resolution of incidents including scope, design, build I customization, integration, testing, and set clear expectations with team members and stakeholders
- Define, track, and ensure completion of incident milestones and deliverables
- Provide status and updates on incidents as requested with management, partners and internal project teams, including requisite reporting
- Identify opportunities to improve the Katabat product
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Mathematics, or other related scientific or technical discipline
- 3-5+ yrs experience in software deployment or project management
- Experience working on technology/operations integration projects
- Knowledge and experience with Agile/SDLC process and methodology
- Openness to learning new skills and software as necessary
- Demonstrated ability to manage simultaneous work flows while maintaining quality output and meeting deadlines
- Ability to manage direct reports across the globe simultaneously as the main point of contact representing the entire Katabat team
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively with other groups within the organization.
- Proven interpersonal skills, working successfully in a team context and with many stakeholders.
- Problem solver that uses information, judgment and logic to carefully assess the situation before acting on the optimal solution
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply on the form below.