Founded in 2006, Katabat is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware with offices in London and Sydney. Serving consumer lenders globally, Katabat delivers automated, customer experience management (CXM) solutions that help our clients operate more efficiently, seamlessly, and profitably across the full credit lifecycle.
The Associate Product Manager will use external market research as well as client input to drive feature design and execution. The PM bridges the gap between the business and technical teams within Katabat by designing features that address marketplace needs and/or differentiating opportunities.
- Identify the most pressing needs in the market
- Validate new solutions for market
- Identify and analyze the competition and maintain competitor information current
- Build and maintain an investment roadmap
- Select and track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed learnings back into the product development process
Key specific responsibilities for this role include:
- Develop deep understanding of the needs of clients through market and competitive research
- Lead Agile ceremonies (backlog grooming, sprint planning, standup, etc.)
- Answer questions during sprint
- Work closely with Business Stakeholders, Developers, Operations and Sales to understand and document product requirements
- Translate requirements into user stories for product development
- Manage design and development process across internal and external stakeholders
- Optimize client user experience through intuition, analysis of quantitative test data and qualitative research
- Monitor the health of projects at all times; lead the resolution of cross-functional issues
- Establish metrics of product success and monitor results to adjust product strategy
- Design and author product documentation such as product announcements, bulletins, or release notes
- Ability to work with all levels of stakeholders and possess an ability to influence, inspire and engage.
- Employing a consultative approval with internal and external stakeholders when grooming tickets.
- Experience working in entrepreneurial, fast-paced, team-oriented environments.
- Experience with technology implementation projects including business requirement gathering, gap analysis, process flow mapping, and design.
- Proven record of solution design, from effectively analyzing quantitative and qualitive information to translating inputs into features and improvements for the product.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable in a key client facing role.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in banking or consumer lending, preferably in technology, operations, systems support, project management, or SDLC Strong Microsoft Office product experience including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Visio and MS Project are a plus.
- Curiosity, adaptability and a willingness to learn.
- Experience with managing to measurable goals and metrics.
- Must be a self-starter, with a high degree of ambition, and willingness to take risks.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com OR apply on the form below.