Katabat’s Mike D’Andrade will be speaking about best practice when handling vulnerable customers at the UK Credit & Collections Conference on 5 October. Mike D’Andrade will be participating as part of the panel on Identifying and Engaging with Vulnerable Customers.
Some of the topics covered at the conference include:
· Defining vulnerability and broaching the topic with the customer
· Working with ‘transient vulnerable’ customers who expect to be back on their feet soon
· Managing customers who aren’t happy to disclose their vulnerabilities
· Spotting social cues alongside financial cues
· Treading the fine line between ‘creepy’ and ‘cool’ to build an understanding of the customer